What a great Christmas. Here is just a start of all the great pictures I have. We had a great time with everyone at Tomey and Jana's in Corpus. The weather was great (although Tomey Jean burned up, only bringing Ralph Lauren Sweaters!) and the company was even better.
I will be posting a ton of pics so bare with me. Don't forget to comment.
Tomey 2's first trip to the beach.
Everyone but Juantia and Nell (Jana, Tomey, Jordan, Tomey 2, Tomey Jean, Donald, Joeline, Pat, Wyatt, Jody, Carl, and Bill (and Herc. the dog other dogs would not stand still)
Carl, Pat, Donald, and Tomey
Dad reading one of his famous poems. Yes I will post it as soon as I figure out his handwriting.
Are we eating AGAIN! I swear that is all we did. Oh and empty just a few bottles of wine. :)

4 comments:
What great pictures Jody. Thank goodness we have a photographer in the family. However, the claw picture has got to go! So glad you got so many good pictures of Juanita. She is such a blessing to our family. Tomey Jean
I love those beach pictures!!
What a wonderful Christmas!! I was SO missing you on this blog.
Carol
Oh thanks Jody for posting these, I have some more that I will post on wieburgadventure, if I ever get the camera thing worked out.
Mommy
Post a Comment