
Luke (Keri and Ben's 2 year old) so cute
The Beautiful Aspen trees in the afternoon rain
Maddie, Keri, and Issac taking me to the airport.
The incredible Art work of the mountains
My second dad, Leroy Castle. What a great guy!
Welcome to the Waters Family. It is so hard with our crazy lives to keep in touch like we would like. So we hope this blog helps us reach across the miles to our friends and family. Hope you enjoy and please post! (To post a message click on the pencil at the bottom of each posting)
2 comments:
I just tried to leave a comment - who knows what I did, but the place I left it didn't look like this! Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much fun I had while you were here! I already miss you! Love ya!!! Keri
YEAH, I am so proud of you leaving comments.
Now go and post to your blog. I have been checking on you
Jody
Post a Comment