Wow, I can not believe what all has happened in the last 2 weeks. First we find out that Bill is the new Central High School Principal! Then dad is going to Bolivia. Then I go to Arizona. Get home, Tomey and Jana are here. Then dad leaves. CRAZY. Here are some photos that go with our crazy life.
Here is one of the photos from the paper about Bill. To see the complete articles click here: http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2008/jul/21/waters-takes-the-central-spotlight/ and here: http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2008/jul/15/waters-named-new-central-high-principal/
They are really good articles and we are excited. Big changes for us.
Castle's and I having dinner at Charlie Clarks. I sure miss them and now with dad gone it would be nice to have Leroy around. I had a great week with Keri. We just hung out and had good quality girl time. Just what I needed in the mist of crazy.
Farewell dinner with dad last night at the Warf. We were all just exhausted. Very emotional day. All of our nerves were raw but we had a great dinner and two bottles of wine helped!
Tomey and Jana came to help dad clean out some stuff before he left. Doesn't she look great?!
Dad leaving for Cochamba. It was a teary morning. The kids are really going to have a hard time. But we know this is a great experience. I just don't know how we will do without him.

Wyatt is really going to miss him. They are so close. He did pretty good and I thought we might just have made it ...until we got in the car... then he lost it. Poor guy.
Well that is it for today. We are waiting to hear from dad about his new "home". He should get there about 7 in the morning (tomorrow).






No comments:
Post a Comment