Sunday, August 31, 2008

Music in the Park

We LOVE, LOVE our neighborhood. Not only is the kids school right down the street but the park is right next to it. I can not imagine living in any other neighborhood than Santa Rita. The mix of homes and over grown trees is so welcoming then the sweet red brick old school. LOVE IT. Well all summer they have live music in the park. Tons of kids, lots of pinics and everyone's little pup. Tonight was the last of our great nights in the park. UNTIL next summer. (oh wait we will be in South America!)

Boomer! The best dog ever!


We made Daddy plates in muffin tins to keep everything separate.


FUNKY MONKEY the band tonight


The Mcgee's joined us.

Wyatt and Bill playing Football.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw you on the local news. It did look like a lot of fun.
Carol

*Waters Family* said...

oh, how funny. Did not even know that.

Jody

MaierHousehold said...

Hey Jody! Looks like you were enjoying yourself!

I saw you guys on the news as well! I had to rewind to make sure!

Kim Maier