Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tomey, Jana, and Baby



I am sooooo happy with how these pictures turned out. I wish I was that beautiful pregnant! Jana was such a great sport posing naked on the beach for me. I woke up one morning in Corpus and had this idea to take these pictures. And bless her heart she humored me. We waited until about 7 at night when the light was this beautiful soft glow. And look how proud Tomey is. He is going to be a great dad!!

Thanks guys for playing with crazy Jody.

Hope you enjoy!

(remember if you want to view pictures larger just click on the pic.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Jody!
I found your blog through Tomey's... An old blast from the mountain(past), Colleen.

I'll be sure to poke through here a bit more - you've done a great job with the site!

Hugs,
Colleen