Monday, February 16, 2009

Daddy/Daughter & Mother/Son Date Nght












Dinner and Dancing with our beautiful kids. Such a great night and wonderful tradition!




Mommy Note: When Jordan got into the shower to get ready for her date with Bill she asked me, for the first time, to help her shave under her arms!! WHAT. OMG Inside I was freaking out. What happened to my little girl. SHAVING. WHAT! But I remained calm on the outside and we got through it like it was NO BIG DEAL. HA! I know what is coming next and can I say I am SOOOOOOO, I mean SOOOOOO, not ready.

2 comments:

coachwieburg said...

Wow Wyatt, look at you dance. You will have to show Dat and I some of those cool moves. You look so handsome too. I know Mom was proud to have you take her to the dance. Looked like you two had a great time.

What can I say Jordan, you were beautiful as always. I know you and your daddy had another wonderful time, you always do. You have been going to this for a lot of years now, what great memories. I would have loved to have been able to have a Daddy/Daughter night with my daddy, he loved to dance too. I am so proud of you Jordan, you are such a beautiful young lady, inside and out.

Love you two so much,
GG

Anonymous said...

Mommy's Note: OOOOOOOh Jody, this is only the start! Hee Hee, I am laughing so hard. It is going to be so much fun watching you go thru this, brings back so many memories. I just wish I was there to help you, and trust me you will need help, hee hee Well, actually to help Jordan deal with you. Can't write any more am laughing to hard.

Sorry sweetie hee hee GG