Click on pictures for a larger view.
We are in full swing OZ. Jordan is having a great time and the production is SOOOO great. Here she is as Munchkin. Hopefully I can get pictures of her as a Jitterbug and an Oz Citizen. It is great but boy is she tired. 11pm and still not home yet!


2 comments:
Could she be any cuter?
I want to see this.
Can't believe I missed this. Jordan looks sooo cute, not like she had been sick for a week. What a trooper! I know the play was wonderful, and Jordan did her usual outstanding job. I want to see the video. Mail me one fast. I am so glad she has this opportunity to perform like this, it is so good for her. Well, she performs all the time, but it is so much better when you have a real spot light-hee hee
Love you all and thanks for doing this for her, you guys are such good parents. Love ya all, GG
Post a Comment